- Perfect combination of strength and intelligence
- Exceptionally unique among the heavy-duty security safes - comes fully equipped with solid construction design and high technology system.
- Tough in battling fire hazzard and burglary attempts using not only mechanical tools, but also using modern equipments.
- Provide optimal protection for valuable assets in jewellery stores, head offices, banks, insurance and security offices, government offices and elite housing estates.
- DCSS – Double Combination Sollingen System:
A double combination locking system (2 x 4 wheels) with 10,000 trillion number variation.
- ADSS – Automatic Door Sollingen System:
An automatic door locking system with the ability to lock the door and to reset the combination number, only by touching the door.
- AHSS – Automatic Handle Sollingen System:
A rotating handle protection system with the ability to protect the overall locking system from safe penetration via handle.
- HDSS – Hidden Drawer Sollingen System:
A hidden drawer system to keep your valuable assets in a hidden place in the safe.
Overall door thickness of 190mm, with a special construction from Sollingen Composite layer made of fire-resistant and burglar-resistant materials. Also equipped with hardplates (drill-resistant metal plates) in all integral parts.
Overall wall thickness 115mm, made of fire-resistant and burglar-resistant Sollingen Composite solid material which form a unified solid body.
Armed with 4 (four) international standard locks (USA UL, Germany VdS, and/or Europe CEN).
The 1st and 2nd locks are 2 (two) 4-wheel combination locks from the Double Combination Sollingen System (DCSS) with 10,000 trillion number variation equipped with spyproof lock ring. The 3rd lock is a 4-wheel combination lock (100,000,000 number variation) from the Automatic Door Sollingen System (ADSS) equipped with spyproof lock ring. The 4th lock is an 8-lever manipulation-proof keylock and quality stainless steel lock keys.
Solid vertical bar at both sides of the door, and 4 slots of stainless steel plates with 38mm diametre on the upper and lower sides. This system is also protected by hardplates [plat baja anti bor] and relocking mechanism that works automatically in fire hazzard, explosion and burglary attempt.
The hinges are designed as a full bar with a 200x60mm solid surface and the hinges’ cores are made of saw-proof steel in order to provide extra security and avoid the possibility of hinges being cut-off during any safe penetration. Hinges are also equipped with a door-adjustment mechanism to ensure the smoothness of door operation and years of problem-free operation.