STADT & DORF
- Unique construction, high precision and weight-effective.
- Proven to be the strongest in fire hazzard.
- Successful in protecting customers from various burglary attempts using oxy-acetylene torches, hammerdrills, explosives and other mechanical equipments.
- Commonly used in jewellery stores, head offices, banks, insurance and security offices, government offices and housing estates.
- Perfection in security is the priority.
Steel fire-gate with extra-precision at the sides of walls and door. Proven to be very effective to optimize the fire-proof capability and other attempts.
Overall door thickness of 160mm, with a special construction from Sollingen Composite layer made of fire-resistant and burglar-resistant materials. Also equipped with hardplates (drill-resistant metal plates) in all integral parts.
Overall wall thickness up to 115mm, made of fire-resistant and burglar-resistant Sollingen Composite solid material which form a unified solid body.
Armed with a 4-wheel combination lock (100.000.000 number variation) of international standards (USA UL, Germany VdS, and/or Europe CEN) with a spyproof lock ring. Also is equipped with an 8-lever manipulation-proof keylock and quality stainless steel lock keys.
Solid vertical bar at both sides of the door, and 2-4 locking bolts made of stainless steel with diameter 38 mm on the upper and lower sides. This system is also protected by hardplates (drill-resistant metal plates) and relocking mechanism that works automatically in fire hazzard, explosion and burglary attempt.
The hinges’ cores are made of saw-proof steel in order to provide extra security and avoid the possibility of hinges being cut-off during any safe penetration. Hinges are also equipped with a door-adjustment mechanism to ensure the smoothness of door operation and years of problem-free operation.